Plan Highlights and Carrier Information
The HumanaOne Dental Loyalty Plus plan offers loyal members increasing benefits from plan years one to three. These increasing benefits include paying less out-of-pocket for services like fillings, root canals, crowns, and other services; an increase in plan year annual maximums; a one-time deductible for as long as you’re on the plan; and no copayments or waiting periods. Most preventive services are covered at 100 percent. Also, the plan pays the same percentage no matter which dentist you visit. You can save even more by choosing one of the more than 200,000 dentist locations in the HumanaOne Dental Loyalty Plus network.
- Loyalty benefits - There is confidence in knowing your dental plan…and your dental plan knowing you. Now, the longer you are a member, the greater your benefits, such as:
- Increased coverage for procedures such as fillings, root canals, and crowns
- Increased maximum amounts that the plan will pay annually
- One-time deductible for as long as you stay on the plan
- Choice - Freedom to visit the dentist you like most
- Access to benefits - With no waiting periods, you can get the dental work you need upon your effective date and your plan benefits will help cover the cost.
- Helps maintain good oral health - Most preventive services are covered at 100 percent
About the Carrier
Humana was founded in 1961 on the single premise of patient care. What started as a single nursing home grew to over 100 hospitals before evolving into the health benefits company we are today. Over the years, our founding premise has grown into our company vision – to become the most trusted name in health solutions.
Today, we have more than 28,000 associates committed to providing innovative healthcare solutions to consumers and customers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. In addition to our traditional and government-sponsored products, we're breaking new ground in the industry with our leading-edge consumer-choice products. Humana's bold approach to consumerism is changing the face of healthcare as we know it.
In order to provide you with information, products and services through our Web site we may collect personal information about you. This personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, social security number, and financial information that you voluntarily supply when you register or initiate transactions. We may also collect non-personal information about how you use and navigate through the site.
We will not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers that we collect, as described above, except as permitted or required by law.
100 Mansell Court East, Suite 400
Roswell, GA 30076