Your sight is precious. Our coverage is priceless.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee lets you buy and use your plan with confidence
Use your plan the same day you buy it. Low out-of-pocket costs.
Keep your VSP doctor or find one in our nationwide network.
Bestselling Plans from VSP
Who is VSP?
At the heart of VSP's mission is a commitment to ensuring people receive top-notch eye care. They offer a diverse range of trusted brands that revolve around a central theme of promoting well-being. With nearly seven decades of experience as a non-profit dedicated to eye health, their journey has been guided by empathy and care with one goal in mind, helping their customers achieve optimal vision.
VSP Individual Vision Plans provides you access to vision care benefits with full-service coverage and an affordable vision plan that you can purchase on your own. With VSP there are no waiting periods, and you can use your benefits the same day. See why they are consumers' #1 choice in vision care.2
- Full-service plans with annual eye exams covered after a copay.
- Low out-of-pocket costs.
- Pick your billing date and coverage start date.
- VSP members get an Extra $40 to spend on select frame brands.3
- Save 30% on lens enhancements.
Getting Coverage from VSP
VSP has a variety of vision plans with many benefit options to help customers find coverage for all their vision needs. Some of these plans are sold directly to consumers (sometimes referred to as private vision plans) and some are group plans sold to employers to be used within employee benefits. With a VSP plan you'll have coverage for any of the following:
- Routine eye exams
- Eyeglass frames
- Eyeglass lenses
- Scratch resistant option
- Anti-glare option
- Progressive focus
- UV protection
- Contact lenses
- LASIK surgery (NOTE - most vision plans do not cover LASIK surgery, but VSP Vision Care Members are eligible to save on LASIK procedures through Exclusive Member Extras)
A Reputation Built on TrustWe do our best to provide you the best experience ever
Tell your friends and familyVery affordable plans and a wide range to choose from to fit your budget...
Belle Chase, LA
Thank you for a pleasant experienceI got signed up for Dental Insurance and your Representative made it very easy...
Who Takes VSP Insurance?
VSP has the largest independent network of eye doctors in the country. With over 37,000 doctors, 23,000 locations and 106,000 access points finding an eye doctor is easy. Always confirm that your coverage is accepted by your vision care provider before receiving service..
VSP does allow out of network care, but the member may incur higher out-of-pocket costs. Additionally, the member will need to complete a claim form and include any itemized receipts. Out-of-network coverage is not available in Massachusetts and Washington, and coverage varies in Maryland.
- "Highly-Concentrated Vision Insurance Market Increasing." Farrah Associates. (January 12, 2023).
- 2017 National Vision Plan Member Research
- Available only to VSP members with applicable plans. Offers are only available through VSP network doctors and in-network locations. Promotions are subject to change and/or cancellation by VSP.