The Humana Dental Value Plan HI215 plan has you covered for any circumstance. Whether you simply need quality routine dental care or unexpected dental treatment, you know what to expect with Humana dental. You have a network of more than 5,000 participating dentists nationwide. You must select your dentist before you enroll but can change participating dentists at any time. Even though you have the option of paying monthly or yearly, this is a one year plan.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You have the freedom to select any participating general dentist as your primary care dentist
- Life without claim forms! With the Humana Dental Value Plan HI215 plan you pay your dentist directly, when applicable
- Your primary care dentist will provide all of your routine dental care and any copayment or discounted charges will be paid at the time of service
- If you need a specialty dentist, you may receive a 25 percent discount by using one of the participating specialty dentists from our network
The Humana Dental Value Plan HI215 plan enables you to take better care of your teeth, and you may pay less doing so:
- 100% coverage for many preventive procedure
- Most other common dental procedures are covered for a fixed co-payment, so there are no hidden costs
- Specialist services may be discounted at 25% off normal fees at participating specialty dentist from Humana network
- For any procedure not specifically listed, you may receive a discount off the participating primary care dentist’s usual fees
- No deductibles
- No claims to file
- No waiting periods
- No benefit maximums
P.O. Box 14283
Lexington, KY 40512-4283
This website provides a very brief description of some of the important features of this plan. It is not the insurance contract, nor does it represent the insurance contract. A full description of benefits, exclusions and limitations is contained in the Schedule of Benefits and your policy.
Rates shown are based upon the information you provided, and are subject to change based on the dental and/or vision plan's underwriting practices and your selection of available optional benefits, if any. Final rates and effective dates are subject to underwriting and are always determined by the dental insurance and/or vision insurance company. To be considered for reimbursement, expenses must qualify as covered expenses.
This site was designed to provide you with a general description of the plans you requested. Keep in mind that it does not include all the benefits and limitations outlined in the policies -- it is the insurance contract, not the general descriptions on this website, which forms the contract between you and the insurance company.
DentalInsurance.com is paid by the Insurance Company we represent. We earn commissions for each policy we sell. The commission rates vary by Insurance Company and may increase based on sales volume. There may also be a bonus or incentive. For more information on a purchased plan or plan quoted to you, please reach out through our contact us page.
DentalInsurance.com Inc, its suppliers or any third parties named in this site are not liable for any damages that result from using, or inability to use, the website and material listed within it, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not DentalInsurance.com Inc is advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruptions.
The use of the website and its material, some of it supplied by third parties, is at your own risk. Although we strive to provide the most current and complete information on this website, we make no representations about the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the material found here. Please note that updates are made periodically to the website and we reserve the right to make them at any time.