Dental and Vision for Everyone
- $15 copayment for WellVision Exam that focuses on your eye health and overall wellness
- Prescription Glasses discounts
- Lenses-20% discount when complete pair of glasses is purchased
- Frames-20% discount when complete pair of glasses is purchase
- Contacts-15% discount off the contact lens fitting and evaluation exam
- Click here to see complete benefits
This is a PPO plan. Delta Dental PPO participating dentists have agreed to file the claim for you and to accept the amount approved by Delta. Amount of claims are based on a percentage of the Usual, Customary and Reasonable Fees (UCR) charged by dentists in your area.
Dental Insurance Policy benefits and Vision Coverage are provided through different carriers. These companies are financially responsible for their own products.
|Delta Dental Fee Schedule|
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Diagnostic & Preventive Procedures*||
Routine periodic examinations once in a 6 month period.
Dental prophylaxis (teeth cleaning) once in a 6 month period.
Bitewing and full mouth x-rays.
(6 month waiting period)
Space Maintainers, recementation of crowns.
(12 month waiting period)
Pulpal therapy and root canals.
Treatment of diseases of the gums.
Extractions and other oral surgery, including pre and post operative care.
Gold restorations, crowns, bridges, partials and complete dentures.
Pontics, repair of crowns and bridges, repair of full and partial dentures.
|* Combined Deductible for Diagnostic, Basic and Major Procedures: $50 per person per calendar year.|