Time Insurance Company Dental
With a Time Insurance Company Dental Plan, you’ll enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Visit any dentist – no network restrictions
- No waiting period for checkups, plus cash for a checkups every six months
- A set cash amount for each dental treatment such as an extraction or a filling
- Receive cash benefits directly, or allow your dentist to submit the claim and receive the payment
- Plan pays in addition to any other dental plan you may have
Enter your zip code above to get immediate pricing for an Assurant Health plan in your area!
Access Even Greater Savings with the Careington Dental Network!
You’ll benefit from additional Careington Discount plan features and even greater savings when you access a dentist in the Careington Dental Network using your dental plan.
Actual Discounts will vary based on the geographic location of the dental provider and the services provided.
For your immediate quote, enter your zip code above!
About Time Insurance Company
Time Insurance Company is the brand name for a family of health insurance products focused on providing a variety of affordable plan choices to consumers. Time Insurance Company’s products are underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Time Insurance Company has been in business since 1892.
Time Insurance Dental Plans
*Not all plans available in all areas.
- THIS POLICY IS NOT A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT POLICY. If you are eligible for Medicare, review the Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare available at www.medicare.gov/Publications/Pubs/pdf/02110.pdf.
- Coverage is renewable provided that premiums are paid on time, there has not been fraud or misrepresentation by an in¬sured person or any representative, there is compliance with the plan provisions, including eligibility requirements, Time Insurance has not discontinued or suspended active business operations and the plan has not been discontinued in this state. Time Insurance has the right to change premium rates upon providing appropriate notice.
- Limitations and Exclusions
This plan provides limited benefits for specified dental services and treatment. It’s not a major medical insurance plan and does not provide benefits for: Procedures before the effective date, after the termination date of coverage, during a waiting period, or in excess of the maximum calendar year benefit; preventive services performed within 150 days of previously sub¬mitted preventive services; repairs to dental work within 180 days of the initial procedure; replacement prosthetics, crowns, inlays or onlays within 5 years of the previous placement; dental implants or the removal of implants; cosmetic services, unless performed to correct a functional disorder; orthodontic treatment and services; replacement of any tooth missing prior to the effective date; placement of full or partial dentures, including a Maryland Bridge, unless replacing a functioning natural tooth extracted while you were covered; procedures performed by a person other than a Dentist or Dental Hygienist or by an in-sured’s immediate family member. This brochure provides a summary of benefits, limitations and exclusions. In certain states, an outline of coverage is available from the agent or the insurer. Please refer to the outline of coverage for a description of the important features of the dental benefit plan. Please read the coverage documents carefully for a complete listing of benefits, limitations and exclusions. Cover¬age is renewable provided that premiums are paid on time, there has not been fraud or misrepresentation by an insured person or any representative, there is compliance with the plan provisions, including eligibility requirements, Time Insurance has not discontinued or suspended active business operations and the plan has not been discontinued in this state. Time Insurance has the right to change premium rates upon providing appropriate notice.