- As long as you meet the plan's general eligibility requirements and pay the applicable premium, your acceptance is automatic
- You can also include all eligible children under your guardianship
- The Hollywood Smile Premier Plus 2000 Plan is a PPO plan
- The Hollywood Smile Premier Plus 2000 Plan helps pay the cost of most dental care services, including exams, cleanings, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges and dentures
- Money-saving Preventive Plus benefit offered with this plan - Type 1 Preventive procedures are not deducted from the plan's annual maximum benefit. This saves all of the annual benefit to help pay for more expensive Type 2 (Basic) and 3 (Major) procedures.
- Apply online for your convenience and have the cost of insurance automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. That way you will have no extra checks to write and no new due dates to remember
1350 Broadway Suite 1710
New York, NY 10018
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York:
Underwritten by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York | 1350 Broadway Suite 1710 New York, NY 10018
This is not a certificate of insurance or guarantee of coverage. Plan designs may not be available in all areas and are subject to individual state regulations. This information is provided by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York (Ameritas of New York). Dental and vision products (9000 NY Rev. 03-15 for Group and 9000 NY Rev. 03-18 for Individual) are issued by Ameritas of New York. Ameritas, the bison design and “fulfilling life” are service marks or registered service marks of Ameritas Life, affiliate Ameritas Holding Company or Ameritas Mutual Holding Company. © 2023 Ameritas Mutual Holding Company.
This website provides a very brief description of some of the important features of this plan. It is not the insurance contract, nor does it represent the insurance contract. A full description of benefits, exclusions and limitations is contained in the Schedule of Benefits and your policy.
Rates shown are based upon the information you provided, and are subject to change based on the dental and/or vision plan's underwriting practices and your selection of available optional benefits, if any. Final rates and effective dates are subject to underwriting and are always determined by the dental insurance and/or vision insurance company. To be considered for reimbursement, expenses must qualify as covered expenses.
This site was designed to provide you with a general description of the plans you requested. Keep in mind that it does not include all the benefits and limitations outlined in the policies -- it is the insurance contract, not the general descriptions on this website, which forms the contract between you and the insurance company.
DentalInsurance.com is paid by the Insurance Company we represent. We earn commissions for each policy we sell. The commission rates vary by Insurance Company and may increase based on sales volume. There may also be a bonus or incentive. For more information on a purchased plan or plan quoted to you, please reach out through our contact us page.
DentalInsurance.com Inc, its suppliers or any third parties named in this site are not liable for any damages that result from using, or inability to use, the website and material listed within it, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not DentalInsurance.com Inc is advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruptions.
The use of the website and its material, some of it supplied by third parties, is at your own risk. Although we strive to provide the most current and complete information on this website, we make no representations about the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the material found here. Please note that updates are made periodically to the website and we reserve the right to make them at any time.