In 1955, a group of optometrists in Oakland, California formed the first prepaid, not-for-profit vision benefit. Today, VSP Global helps people through delivering high-quality eye care and eyewear products and services.
VSP Global businesses include not-for-profit VSP® Vision Care, the largest vision care company with more than 70 million members and a network of 30,000 eye doctors in the U.S., Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland. In addition, Service Quality Measurement Group has recognized VSP for eleven consecutive years for its world-class call centers.
Facts at a Glance
- Founded: 1955
- Membership: 70 million members worldwide
- Network: 30,000 network doctors
What VSP Offers
VSP vision plan benefits include:
- WellVision Exam®: Comprehensive eye exam every 12 months covered after a $15 copay
- Frames: Every 12 months, $150 allowance ($170 when you purchase a featured frame brand) and 20% savings on amounts over allowance, in network
- Prescription Lenses: Single vision, bifocal, and trifocal lenses, covered after a $25 copay
- Contact Lenses: $150 allowance , for contacts and the contact lens exam, in network
Get superior value and care:
- Only VSP doctors offer a WellVision Exam®—the most comprehensive eye exam for early detection of serious health conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
- Save hundreds on your eye exam and glasses
- Enjoy the lowest out-of-pocket costs in individual vision care
- Get personalized care from the nation’s largest network of doctors who have the highest industry credentials
Enjoy freedom of choice:
- Choose from the nation’s largest network of 30,000 doctors
- Many VSP doctors accept walk-ins and offer flexible appointment times
- Enjoy a wide selection of name-brand frames to fit any style and budget
EasyOptions gives you the flexibility to choose the vision correction enhancement that best suits your needs. With EasyOptions, you can choose from one of the following upgrades:
- Fully covered no-line bifocals (progressive lenses)
- Fully covered light-to-dark adaptive lenses (photochromic adaptive lenses)
- Increased frame allowance to $230Increased contact lens allowance to $230
Plus, get an extra $20 to spend when youpurchase a featured frame brand like Anne Klein, bebe®, Calvin Klein Collection, Flexon®, Lacoste, Nike, Nine West, and many more.
VSP Vision Plans
EasyOptions Plan NY
Standard Plan MA
*Not all plans available in all areas.