VIP 1250 Plan Highlights
- As long as you meet the plan's general eligibility requirements and pay the applicable premium, your acceptance is automatic.
- You can also include all eligible children under your guardianship.
- The VIP 1250 Plan is an indemnity plan. That means you can go to any licensed dentist you wish. You are not limited to a directory of participating providers.
- The VIP 1250 Plan helps pay the cost of most dental care services, including exams, cleanings, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Apply online for your convenience and have the cost of insurance automatically deducted from your checking or savings account if you wish. That way you will have no extra checks to write and no new due dates to remember.
- The VIP 1250 Plan is offered by Security Life Insurance Company of America. With over 50 years of insurance experience, Security Life is committed to providing exceptional service and innovative solutions to the changing needs of the insurance marketplace.
About Security Life Insurance Company of America
For over 50 years, Security Life has successfully carved a niche in the ancillary benefits space by being nimble and responsive to the needs of its distribution partners. Nimble isn’t a word normally associated with an insurance company—particularly one that’s been around for over fifty years—but when it comes to designing compelling plans and providing premier customer service, no other word fits better.
As of June 2, 2011, Security Life has an A.M. Best rating of B++(Good). This is the fifth highest of 16 possible ratings by A.M. Best company. For the latest ratings information, please refer to AMBest.com. If you cannot access this resource contact us for a copy. This rating refers to the overall financial status of the Company and is not a recommendation of the specific policy provisions, rates or practices of the insurance company.
Security Life Insurance Company of America
10901 Red Circle Drive
Minnetonka, Minnesota, 55343
California Certificate of Authority: 2483-6
This provides a very brief description of some of the important features of this insurance policy. It is not the insurance policy and does not represent it. A full explanation of benefits, exceptions and limitations is contained in the Individual Dental Policy Form IP1000 (and state specifics) or One Life Group Dental Policy that may be issued to the group trust, GH-1112 (and state specifics) or Individual Dental Policy Form IP-1000-NY. Premium rates may change upon renewal. This policy is renewable at the option of the insured (IP1000); (IP1000-NY) or the Company (GH-1112). This product may not be available in all states and is subject to individual state regulations.