- Low premiums and substantial savings.
- No waiting periods for any treatment.
- No deductible to meet.
- No maximum dollar limit.
- No claim forms.
- No pre-existing condition clauses.
- Complete specialty treatment coverage.
- All providers meet the plan’s rigorous quality assurance standards.
- Professional member services department.
About the Carrier
Primecare Dental Plan is a California dental HMO plan licensed by The California Department of Managed Health Care, a first-in the-nation HMO consumer rights organization.
Founded in 1983 by dental professionals, Primecare’s mission is to have participating dentists meet and exceed our member’s expectations by eliminating unnecessary administrative practices that interfere with the patient and dentist relationship.
Over the ages the dentist and patient relationship has been defined through rules of ethics and law as a relationship founded in trust. The absence of this relationship and the trust it breeds creates an environment of cost cutting and poor treatment plans.
Primecare Dental understands and honors the importance of the dentist-patient relationship as being vital to the delivery of high quality dental treatment in the most affordable setting. We put the delivery and practice of dentistry back in the hands of the dentist and their patient ensuring both savings and access to the highest quality of care.
A strong commitment to service, integrity, and sound administrative practices are at the core of Primecare Dental. Our highly trained dental and service professional’s work closely with our dentists, employers and members ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered each and every time. The knowledgeable and courteous multi-lingual service professionals respond to each request efficiently and accurately.
Primecare Dental is growing every day and we continue to seek great partners to help make that happen. We are focused on long-term growth and profitability through the creation of innovative products and services that provide high quality and affordable dental benefit solutions for every one.
Primecare Dental. Ensuring smiles one at a time.
- We collect public, non-public, personal and medical information (such as on applications or other forms) to process and administer our customers business.
- We have policies and procedures in place to protect nonpublic personal and medical information about our customers.
- We do not sell, share, lease, rent or otherwise disclose nonpublic personal and medical information about our customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may disclose, as allowed by law, all types of nonpublic personal and medical information we collect when needed, to agents, employees, representatives and third parties.
- We may disclose personally identifiable medical information when the customer or the applicable law authorizes disclosure.
- We do not permit further disclosure of nonpublic personal and medical information by the parties to which we disclose information.
- We have policies and procedures that give direction to our employees, and agents and representatives acting on our behalf, regarding how to protect and use nonpublic personal and medical information.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal and medical information to those employees, agents, representatives or third parties that need to know the information to provide service to our customers.
10604 Trademark Parkway, Suite 310
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730