About Delta Dental of Michigan
Delta Dental of Michigan, with its affiliates in Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee, make up one of the largest dental plan administrators in the nation. In 2015, the enterprise paid out $3.3 billion for dental care for 14.1 million members.
The Delta Dental plans are members of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a nationwide system of independently operated dental health service plans. Together, the plans provide coverage to more than 73 million Americans and operate two of the nation’s largest networks of participating dentists.
Financial Strength Rating
Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana has been assigned a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
To advance and promote the improvement of oral health. To improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support. And to bring quality to all we do.
Our Core Values
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE - We make customer satisfaction our highest priority.
- COMMUNITY RESPONSIBILITY - We champion initiatives that enhance the health and well-being of those in our communities.
- INNOVATION - We encourage new ideas that will differentiate our company and improve the plans and services we provide.
- INTEGRITY - We hold ourselves to high ethical standards and have the courage to do what is right.
- COLLABORATION - We encourage teamwork as an essential element of our shared success.
- INCLUSION - We provide a work environment in which all people, ideas and backgrounds are respected, supported and valued.
Delta Dental of Michigan Plans
*Not all plans available in all areas.