- Power to visit any dentist or specialist in the Dental Blue 100 network
- One of the largest PPO dental network in California with over 18,000 dentist locations to choose from
- Ability to receive benefits even if you go out-of-network
- All of the Dental Blue Specialists participate in all of the Dental Blue networks so referrals are never necessary
- No deductibles for cleanings, exams, and x-rays
- No claim forms or paperwork to deal with when you visit an In-network Dentist
- Negotiated discounts on popular non-covered services like teeth-whitening, dental implants, and TMJ when you visit an in-network dentist
- Negotiated discounts on services even after you reach your annual maximum when you visit an in-network dentist
- Negotiated discounts on services during any applicable waiting period when you visit an in-network dentist
About the Carrier
Dental Blue is a product of Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company. Anthem Blue Cross has been serving the health insurance needs of California residents since 1937. Blue Cross and its branded affiliates, provide health care coverage to more than 6.8 million members throughout California. Offering a full spectrum of product and coverage options, Blue Cross provides customers with unparalleled choice and flexibility in meeting their health plan needs. These options are continually fine-tuned to enhance access to affordable, quality health care. The Company, with its strong track record for innovation, focuses on progressive products and services designed to improve the health status of all Californians. Unique product offerings available in the individual, small group, large group, national, senior, voluntary and Medi-Cal markets include a full range of integrated medical and specialty products.
At Blue Cross, our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve. We understand the importance of good dental health and know that regular preventive care is the best way to promote good health. That’s why we encourage healthy habits and regular dental visits. With access to networks that include many quality providers in your area, you can feel confident that you’ll have the power to choose the care that best suits your needs.
A healthy mouth is more than a great smile. And regular dental visits play a more important role in your overall health than you may think. Dentists not only help your teeth look good, they may also detect early warning signs of more serious health problems, like heart disease and diabetes. According to the Academy of General Dentistry, more than 90% of all systemic diseases produce oral signs and symptoms. So putting off going to the dentist just doesn’t make sense. That’s why Anthem Blue Cross Life & Health Insurance Company created Dental Blue, dental coverage designed to keep you happy and healthy. Independent licensees of the Blue Cross Association.
Anthem Blue Cross of CA
1 Wellpoint Way
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362